Author: Percy Rier (---.prtc.net)
Date: 12-30-09 15:16
Are you interested in working outdoors, teaching natural history, and leading coastal kayaking & snorkeling trips in CULEBRA!? Then apply now to join our crew of professional kayak guides.
The 2008 Tourism Company Quality Award Winner Kayaking Puerto Rico, is out in the look for professionally minded, charismatic tour guides with all the below described requirements for our 2010 season.
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
$50 - $90 per excursion plus gratuities
For more information and photos about our guided trips please visit our websites at www.kayakingpuertorico.com
You will need the following requirements to work as a tour guide for Kayaking Puerto Rico:
1. Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
2. DRNA Boating License
3. Exceptional Communication and people oriented skills.
4. Interest or studies in marine biology and history of Puerto Rico.
5. Good swimmer in good physical shape
6. Must be at least 18 years of age
7. Completion of all training requirements after initial offer of employment Ex. CPR and First Aid Course, Superhost Customer Service Course.
8. Finally, infinite degrees of patience and a playful sense of humor.
Applications are by resume only. A recent photo of yourself, especially in an outdoor situation, can be helpful.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 787-860-2177
Kayaking Puerto Rico