Author: Matthew Files (198.69.44.---)
Date: 02-12-13 10:30
me and the wife have 3 days left on island including today. weather looks so so but who's to say really…so far we have:
1) completed scuba ceritication with Taz & Anne at Aquatic Adventures. An interesting learning experience : )
2) visited and snorkeled at Flamenco, Tamarindo, Melones, Zoni and Punta Soldado. Tamarindo has blown my mind!
3) Eaten at Mamacitas 3 times also Zacos Tacos, Juanita Bonitas, Verde Cafe…fyi we are vegetarian.
4) Hung out at the library to use the wifi and have dinner/movie dates on the porch
5) driven all major roads on our golf cart, the only way to go, except the road that goes parallel to the airport
So with 3 days left including today we need help in revealing any further Culebra secrets….What do you suggest?
Today we plan on finding Carlos Rosario Beach and eating dinner at Susies if open.
Most of all we wish to take a water taxi to Culebrita on Thursday…who should we call on???
travel light, live light, be the light...