Author: alexandrasmith (---.phila.gov)
Date: 03-02-07 15:29
We are excited to get a chance and visit Culebra for a week! We picked Kokomo, well because its very inexpensive, and we are just looking for a place to spend the night and have our own bathroom for 6-7nights.
Being this is our first time to Culebra or PR in general, i have few questions:
1. Internet? Are there internet cafes on the island?
2. Who does island tours, if there are any?
3. Is it safe to just walk around the island?
4. Night life in Dewey, close to Kokomo?
5. Is it better to take publicos or water taxis to the different beaches?
This website is great! Thank you everyone.