Author: Mayo (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date: 03-03-06 16:12
A few questions for anyone in the know:
1) How far in advance do cargo ferry passengers w/ a car traveling from Fajardo to Culebra on the 4:30 pm departure on a Monday need to arrive to ensure a spot? Should I make a reservation?
2) How far in advance do passengers w/ a car traveling from Culebra to Fajardo on the 5:30 pm departure on a Friday need to arrive to ensure a spot? Should I make a reservation?
3) If I am renting a car in San Juan, will the ferry prohibit me from taking that car on the cargo ferry? Rental car insurance is not an issue. I am renting from Hertz.
4) If anyone has ever stayed in Culebra Beach Villa No. 3 recently, please let me know your thoughts.
5) I love scuba diving. On a scale of 1 to 10, what would the diving in Culebra rate?
Thanks a lot.