On the completely outside chance that anyone else is leaving Culebra for San Juan on Saturday, August 20th I thought I would ask if anyone wants to share a charter flight. We would leave Culebra by 11:30 a.m.
I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a try! You can email me or respond on this forum. We can't wait to get there!! Thanks!