Author: Tara (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: 05-02-07 22:32
Just got back and can't say enough. Everything was more than I could have imagined but here's a few tidbits of info:
1) If your trying to get to Suzies ask for The Wolfs Lair, no one on the island including the cab drivers refer to it as Suzies.
2) If you want to go to any of the restaurants try and get their early... like 6:00 - 7:00!! (very strange for a New Yorker)
3) But if you do get there late try Heather's for Pizza or Pasta (Garden Pasta is enough for 2 and tasty)
4) Great food at Barbara Rosa's but bring your own booze!!
5) Plan to rent a Jeep for the day and hit almost all the beaches (yes, this can be accomplised in a few hours)
6) Get to Carlos Rosario through the Do Not Enter signed gate at the parking lot of Flamenco Beach.
7) While at Flamenco get everything from Franklin at the stand and tell him Tall Tara says Hi!
I hope this info helps out... enjoy your time on Culebra and for stress-monsters like myself remember "Rest, Relax, Release :-)